Where we send your personal information
Where we think your preferences match an employment opportunity within our network of education providers and employers we will disclose your personal data to the provider/employer to put you forward for that opportunity. The provider/employer will contact you to discuss the details of the opportunity.
We will only disclose your personal data to potential employers if you have provided your consent and where we reasonably believe the role being offered matches your preferences.
Where you report a problem with our website, your personal information will be shared with carefully selected IT providers whose systems we utilise for our core business processes and who provide us with IT support.
In all other cases, we may share your personal data with:
- Carefully selected third parties who provide a service to us to support our core operations, such as: processing our mail, communicating with customers on our behalf, running competitions and promotions, providing IT systems and administrative services and the development and improvement of internal systems and processes;
- Competent authorities (statutory bodies, regulatory authorities, authorised bodies who have a role laid out by law);
- Other organisations where we are legally obligated to disclose your personal information (such as requests made in the prevention and detection of crime), where disclosure is necessary to protect the property, rights and safety of us and our staff or where disclosure is necessary in order to enforce or apply our contract with you;
- Another company, if our business (or part) is purchased/taken over to ensure our products and services to you can be continually serviced or as part of discussions leading up to a sale/takeover;
- Another company from whom we are looking to purchase assets, where the personal information is relevant to us assessing if those assets will improve our offering to customers and/or our business processes;
- Other companies where we are trialling products and services which we consider may improve our offering to customers and/or our business processes;
- Other third parties where you have given your express consent or where we reasonably believe a third party is acting on your behalf.